Republic of Zamaria  

DsxZg
15/03/2019 5:01 am  

I like the idea of such a country.

So here are some ideas.

After all, Willow is the ambassador's daughter. Can you arrange a reception where the daughters of the ambassadors will please the public?

Can draw the first day when she dressed in Zamaria national clothes?
The republic is very backward, maybe some public lesson of Western technology?
Hike to the market?

chavin liked
a huge fan
Trusted Member
17/03/2019 3:52 am  

I would also suggest that each girl should wear a tiny flag of their country so we know where they came from originally.

Life is too short to be boring.

chavin liked
ReplyQuote
DsxZg
17/03/2019 8:39 am  
Posted by: a huge fan

I would also suggest that each girl should wear a tiny flag of their country so we know where they came from originally.

But it does not make sense! It is unlikely that slaves alone leave the country! But in this case, you can ask the owner. And if the citizen left, then why her flag?

By the way, what to do with slaves who leave the country with their masters? It is unlikely that they will be allowed to walk in national clothes. Maybe some special outfit come up with? Or under the usual clothes to hide a dildo or shackles there?

By the way, who owns Willow? UK or Zamar?

ReplyQuote
Ted Owen
The Artist
18/03/2019 2:50 pm  

I like the idea of a flag pin that shows the native country of the girl. ?

Regarding the "owenership," every girl became the property of Zamaria once they entered the program.

I am Ted Owen.

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
24/03/2019 12:46 pm  

That is, all state slaves? No private slavery?

And what about the girls who decide that they are tired of being in Zamariya?

By the way, Ted! There, after all, a lot of sun Willow probably must tan?

ReplyQuote
Theodora
24/03/2019 2:17 pm  

https://www.deviantart.com/tedowen/art/Willow-a-British-Girl-in-Zamar-739733344

• A woman with exemplary service records from all three stages will once again become a regular citizen. Otherwise, she faces the aspect of staying as a slave for life. Girls born from a permanent slave's womb will also become permanent slaves themselves in the future.

It sounds like a type of conscription, or a rite of passage, even. These young women are earning their rights and privileges of their citizenship, so I think it makes more sense if their "services" are organized and monitored by the government.

It is up to Ted, of course. And having private slaves does sound like an interesting idea!

• The slave girls are forbidden to enter indoor areas; shelters are a privilege not available to slave girls. They must learn to endure exposure.

These young women should be sporting healthy bronze bodies, then. I agree.

The hunger controls the weak, exalts the powerful, and destroys the foolish.

ReplyQuote
Ted Owen
The Artist
24/03/2019 11:54 pm  
Posted by: DsxZg

That is, all state slaves? No private slavery?

And what about the girls who decide that they are tired of being in Zamariya?

By the way, Ted! There, after all, a lot of sun Willow probably must tan?

I am not against the idea of privately run slavery camps or schools. In fact, one of the idea I had when I was working on this concept was that there will be several Zamarian schools in other countries, so women who wish to live a Zamarianz submissive lifestyle can do so without going all the way to Africa. Of course, these schools could only offer a fraction of the real experience.

If a girl is tired of being in Zamaria, she can leave anytime she wants. 🙂 However, most girls who spent time in Zamaria grew to love the culture. Submitting to sexual slavery is about trust and it could be a very liberating experience.

And yes, I will make sure the girls are more tanned. Thank you DsxZg. Thank you Theodora.

I am Ted Owen.

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
31/05/2019 11:22 am  

Can Willow expose to hard humiliating work? Let's say work in the fields, cleaning the streets ... sewage.

ReplyQuote
ernesto_wm
03/06/2019 3:26 am  

Can Willow expose to hard humiliating work? Let's say work in the fields, cleaning the streets ... sewage.

I second that!  would love to see the slaves forced to pick up garbage from an open sewer, while the Zamarian natives laughs at them.

ReplyQuote
a huge fan
Trusted Member
11/06/2019 3:53 am  
Posted by: ernesto_wm

I second that!  would love to see the slaves forced to pick up garbage from an open sewer, while the Zamarian natives laughs at them.

So hot! And while the girls are working, the spectators would throw more garbage at the girls.  😚

Life is too short to be boring.

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
16/06/2019 10:50 am  
I noticed that Willow looks like Abigail.
Maybe they are relatives? In the caption to Abigail it is written that the Philippe Saint-Albin school was created supposedly "for cultural exchange." Maybe for an exchange with Zamaria?

Ted wrote that the culture of Zamaria required voluntariness from women. But can the government help to become a "volunteer"?

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register