The Basement 2... where is it?  

Page 2 / 2 Prev

JimmyTheWrestler
01/29/2019 11:26 AM  

Id love to see the sisters get taken away from each other at some point. Imagine their depression and despair as their only comfort is taken away from them 

ReplyQuote
Lesale
02/04/2019 11:21 PM  
Posted by: JimmyTheWrestler

Id love to see the sisters get taken away from each other at some point. Imagine their depression and despair as their only comfort is taken away from them 

Althrough separating the girls would be an incredible way to torture them, I am not much of a fan because of how many fun things we can do when they are together, especially when they are forced to do shameful things in front of each other, or even together...

ReplyQuote
a huge fan
02/05/2019 5:28 PM  

What if the girls are on;y separated briefly? Say, like for a month, or even just for two weeks. The story can focus on just one girl (Ariel or Chelsea, I actually prefer Ariel because I feel there is more you could do with Chelsea's body). Then when the sisters are reunited, Ariel (or Chelsea) will see the horrible things the other man has done to her sister's body, or the depraved acts her sister has become fully accustomed to.

Life is too short to be boring.

ReplyQuote
Lesale
02/05/2019 7:19 PM  
Posted by: a huge fan

What if the girls are on;y separated briefly? Say, like for a month, or even just for two weeks. The story can focus on just one girl (Ariel or Chelsea, I actually prefer Ariel because I feel there is more you could do with Chelsea's body). Then when the sisters are reunited, Ariel (or Chelsea) will see the horrible things the other man has done to her sister's body, or the depraved acts her sister has become fully accustomed to.

Hi Fan, I think you gave me a great idea based on your suggestion:

Roy could start renting the sisters (only one of them because he has to keep his fun), Chelsea would be the most requested one thanks to her being the slave girl with the largest tits ever seen by the customers…Roy being the cruel man he is would tell the girls that he is actually selling the blonde sister because he got bored of her, they would try to protest but it would be in vain. Days later, we would follow an incredible depressed Ariel pleasing Roy and thinking about her sister, then we briefly follow Chelsea new job serving as a fucktoy for the most depraved customers.They would do the most terrible things to her body and forces her to become fully accostumed on the most depraved acts. We go back to Ariel perspective and Roy is constantly teasing her about getting rid of that useless dumb whore which the only good thing was her massive tits. A few weeks later and she is sent back to Roy in a terrible state. Ariel, very emotioned, instantly begs and pleads for “Daddy” to never separate them again which he agrees as long as she perfectly accomplish several cruel tasks that he prepared for her. But, if she fails, he promises to actually sell her little sister for the highest bidder this time...

Of course this would happen much later in their comics as there is things to taken care of but I will talk to Ted to implement it at some point if he likes it

ReplyQuote
Calico
02/06/2019 1:41 AM  

Master Lesale you are amazing~😍

Part of the joy of being submissive is that none of the decision is yours. All you are permitted to do is feel.

ReplyQuote
MDult
02/07/2019 5:22 AM  

Canm I ask how the comics is progressing?

It seems to me Ted works on other things and keeps Basement 2 for later. Can't we see some more previews?

ReplyQuote
Yannick
02/07/2019 6:08 PM  

At least some sketches? Anything would be nice at this point.

ReplyQuote
VMaster
02/09/2019 8:12 PM  

Sigh...

1549714341-5E96C73B-6300-4889-9593-35900FAEF582.png

ReplyQuote
Voltage
02/12/2019 11:53 AM  

😂😂😂

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev

Working