The Basement 2... where is it?  

Page 3 / 3

Anders
30/05/2019 7:59 pm  

The bitch clearly needs more training. If she can't hold it then her hole should be plugged. Either learn when and where to pee or, or not allowed to pee at all.

If the Basement 2 doesn't come out this year I will be very disappointed. Just saying.

ReplyQuote
JimmyTheWrestler
01/06/2019 8:32 am  
Posted by: Lesale

Dont blame our dear "Cow Tits" too much, Jimmy ! Roy simply didnt took the girls on a leash for their daily pissing on that day...

Thanks to Daddy's rules both sisters needs to be punished for that mess! It will motivate them to perform better in the future. As for the punishment, I think he will start with their gorgeous tits...

Hearing that both sisters are punished if one fucks up makes me very VERY excited >:)

ReplyQuote
Lesale
Super Fan
18/06/2019 6:05 am  

"The Punishment"

"Roy was very dissapointed by the lack of discipline of his daughters, especially Chelsea. Maybe a little pain and some rough treatment on their soft tits would teach the girls some self-control ? "

Ariel Chelsea Punishment

"Their big and hard nipples would need a very much needed attention too.."

Ariel Chelsea Punishment2

Just sketches for now guys, because the focus is fully on the comics

The next update will be the last one for this series and features a very exciting sketch. Can you guys guess what will be in for the sisters ? 😉 

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
18/06/2019 8:30 am  

Sorry but... kill, trade or maybe very hard humiliation?

Or would they suddenly get money from Roy?

ReplyQuote
a huge fan
Trusted Member
20/06/2019 1:13 pm  

Oh. My. God. Amazing!

Are these what Ted's working on right now?? I can't wait to see them fully rendered!

As for the next sketch... my guess is that we will see the sisters brutally whipped!

Life is too short to be boring.

ReplyQuote
Lesale
Super Fan
21/06/2019 12:06 pm  
Posted by: a huge fan

Oh. My. God. Amazing!

Are these what Ted's working on right now?? I can't wait to see them fully rendered!

As for the next sketch... my guess is that we will see the sisters brutally whipped!

Hello Fan, these are actually some old sketches when The Basement 2 was barely in production(just some ideas and concepts for the story). I don’t know if Ted will ever finish them one day but the comics may feature some similar things so not much would be lost.

However, Ted is indeed working in some artworks related to Ariel and Chelsea in anticipation of the upcoming The Basement 2 and I can easily say that they look VERY good and are easily among my favorites.

Now for the last sketch, there will be no killing or trading, only a terrible owner would do such things to lovely slaves like The Valentino Sisters and Roy knows this better than anyone.

“Even the extremely sadistic Roy knows that you must have a good balance between torture and pleasure. and today the sisters will learn that. By pleasing each other. This has been the most awaited performance by Roy’s customers and the one he has been promoting for weeks! Today, “The Valentino’s Show” will feature Ariel and Chelsea fucking each other till both cums at least 10 times while streamed for a huge online audience in the dark web. They will change positions, fuckholes and will have access to a large amount of different dildos and other sex toys to achieve that, all while Daddy Roy is giving some sort of incentive if the girls refuses to do a good performance. After all is done Roy announce his next big event : A live show at a very prestigious gentleman’s club where The Valentino’s will once again please each other, this time in front of a huge crowd. After the show, the sisters will please every man in the crowd for a very symbolic amount.”

Valentinos Forced Incest

That’s mark the end of all these old bonus stuff, I think a forced lesbian incest between Ariel and Chelsea is something many wanted fans to see since the first comics (It was my most wanted thing personally) and it would be a nice way to end it. You can consider these illustrations as of what happened since the ending of first Basement.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed it, and now lets look forward to The Basement 2, this comics is gonna be so hot ! 😍 

ReplyQuote
VMaster
22/06/2019 3:43 am  

Thank you for sharing these awesome sketches with us, Lesale. I think you and Ted are a wonderful team. Perhaps we will see some of these sketches finalized and make their way into the final product?

ReplyQuote
JimmyTheWrestler
22/06/2019 10:24 am  

I love the idea of these sketches having taken place between Basement 1 and 2. Nice to see what kind of torture the sisters have been enduring before their wonderful return. 

ReplyQuote
Lesale
Super Fan
22/06/2019 1:47 pm  
Posted by: VMaster

Thank you for sharing these awesome sketches with us, Lesale. I think you and Ted are a wonderful team. Perhaps we will see some of these sketches finalized and make their way into the final product?

Thank you for the compliment VMaster ! Glad you liked all these sketches...About the comics, theres already too much stuff...But an eventual Basement 3 perhaps ? 

ReplyQuote
JimmyTheWrestler
22/06/2019 3:02 pm  

Thank you for the compliment VMaster ! Glad you liked all these sketches...About the comics, theres already too much stuff...But an eventual Basement 3 perhaps ? 

Man I hope this series continues on for a while. I hope Tara returns at some point as well! 

ReplyQuote
Ted Owen
The Artist
22/06/2019 5:07 pm  

Thank you Lesale for sharing these sketches.

The last sketch was done before I became more proficient in doing proportions and grounding the characters in the correct perspective. I am not too thrilled with the result because it looks like Ariel grew a penis! 😲 

I will definitely make it look more obvious that the sisters are sharing a double-ended dildo when it is finished. 

I am Ted Owen.

ReplyQuote
Lesale
Super Fan
22/06/2019 5:28 pm  
Posted by: JimmyTheWrestler

Man I hope this series continues on for a while. I hope Tara returns at some point as well! 

I too hope Ted is motivated for more issues! Theres is certainly a lot of fun ideas to continue The Valentino’s Saga for more chapters...About Tara, while I enjoy her a lot, I believe The Basement stories should be focused on Ariel and Chelsea, their new life under Daddy Roy care, exploiting their unbreakable bond between sisters, their endless efforts to protect each other, the depth of depravity that the girls have sunken since captured by him and forced them do shameful things...A third girl kinda ruins that dynamic in the comics. Still, I believe Tara should end at the same place of Ariel and Chelsea at some point of their history(be it back at the basement or a new place Roy has taken his daughters where Tara is serving as a bought sex slave ?) and they could once again share some pages or even an entire comics 😊 

@Ted Owen

So I definitely wasnt the only one that thought Ariel looked like she had a penis of her own ? Glad it wasnt another sick torture of Roy where he made a penis surgery on her so she could fuck her own sister more naturally, that would be too much 😋 

ReplyQuote
JimmyTheWrestler
23/06/2019 3:38 am  

I too hope Ted is motivated for more issues! Theres is certainly a lot of fun ideas to continue The Valentino’s Saga for more chapters...About Tara, while I enjoy her a lot, I believe The Basement stories should be focused on Ariel and Chelsea, their new life under Daddy Roy care, exploiting their unbreakable bond between sisters, their endless efforts to protect each other, the depth of depravity that the girls have sunken since captured by him and forced them do shameful things...A third girl kinda ruins that dynamic in the comics. Still, I believe Tara should end at the same place of Ariel and Chelsea at some point of their history(be it back at the basement or a new place Roy has taken his daughters where Tara is serving as a bought sex slave ?) and they could once again share some pages or even an entire comics 😊 

@Ted Owen

So I definitely wasnt the only one that thought Ariel looked like she had a penis of her own ? Glad it wasnt another sick torture of Roy where he made a penis surgery on her so she could fuck her own sister more naturally, that would be too much 😋 

I definitely agree that Chelsea and Ariel's stories should be there own  but I think it would be cool is Tara made a small cameo appearance. Maybe a single panel or page of Daddy Roy watching Tara being tortured on the dark web before having some more fun with the sisters.

ReplyQuote
Lesale
Super Fan
05/07/2019 11:41 pm  

@Ted Owen

I definitely agree that Chelsea and Ariel's stories should be there own  but I think it would be cool is Tara made a small cameo appearance. Maybe a single panel or page of Daddy Roy watching Tara being tortured on the dark web before having some more fun with the sisters.

Maybe Hank go visit Roy and shows how Tara became a well-trained sex slave and the guys demands a forced lesbian show between Ariel, Chelsea and Tara coupled with a few tortures ? Seems hot 😍 

ReplyQuote
Rae
 Rae
17/07/2019 6:51 pm  

Very awesome stuff, man.

Tits are made for slapping. Asses are made for spanking.

ReplyQuote
a huge fan
Trusted Member
06/08/2019 11:38 am  
Posted by: @lesale

@Ted Owen

Maybe Hank go visit Roy and shows how Tara became a well-trained sex slave and the guys demands a forced lesbian show between Ariel, Chelsea and Tara coupled with a few tortures ? Seems hot 😍 

I am in favor of seeing more Tara, too! Perhaps Tara should get another standalone story soon? After the Basemtn 2 is done, maybe?

Life is too short to be boring.

ReplyQuote
Lesale
Super Fan
07/08/2019 3:22 am  

I think Tara, Chelsea and Ariel have a lot of potential for more new stories! Theres plenty of places we could go with these cute slave girls...

ReplyQuote
JimmyTheWrestler
13/08/2019 8:27 am  
Posted by: @lesale

I think Tara, Chelsea and Ariel have a lot of potential for more new stories! Theres plenty of places we could go with these cute slave girls...

Chelsea, Ariel and Tara only have a life is endless abuse ahead of them. Id love to see a Tara Enslaved 2 after Basement 2 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3

Working

Please Login or Register