Paradise - Ideas, Sketches, and Inked Pages  

Ted Owen
The Artist
03/05/2019 8:18 am  

Hi all, this thread will showcase all the materials related to the Paradise storyline. Enjoy! 😎 

I am Ted Owen.

Ted Owen
The Artist
14/03/2019 5:13 am  

Here is a quick preview of the next entry of The Anatomy of a Slave for Paradise series. In this image, we are introduced to a standard device worn by all the working slaves - The Tube.

cvkBqr3u

Waste control is a vital part of the day-today operations on Paradise Island - this includes human waste as well. With so many slaves running around the island, being able to control the where and when a slave is allowed to expel her waste is of paramount importance. The Tube is designed to redirect every drop of urine a slave may produce into her colon. At the end of the week, the anal side of the tube would be removed, and the slave is given the chance to relieve herself properly - assuming that she had performed her assigned tasks dutifully during that week.

The tube is designed to be irremovable by the slave herself once in place. The anal end of the tube, once inserted, would be inflated with air through a small vault, which can only be controlled by a special tool. The urinary end's inflatable ball, on the other hand, would be filled with epoxy resin and cannot be deflated without the use of special chemical that could neutralize its solid state; due to the slowness of the chemical reaction, the removal process of the Tube can take up to three days.

The thin, plastic catheter tubing, while allowing a slave girl to pass her urine into her colon (consequently giving herself an enema with her own piss every day,) is incredibly narrow, making the urination (enema) process slow and extremely painful. The narrow passage is the result of the extra-thick wall diameter for the added durability.

The catheter tubing is long and flexible enough to be pushed to the side so it would not obstruct vaginal access. After all, the soldiers and guards on the island still want to have tons of sex with these dirty slave girls at the end of the day...

I am Ted Owen.

ReplyQuote
a huge fan
Trusted Member
14/03/2019 5:53 am  

So horny right now after seeing this... ?

Life is too short to be boring.

ReplyQuote
Lesale
Super Fan
14/03/2019 5:59 am  

I love so much your inventions to torture poor slave-girls, incredible creativity ! And this one is certainly among my favorites...

ReplyQuote
Rae
 Rae
14/03/2019 10:04 am  

It is very creative indeed. Such harsh measures must be necessary to keep a large number of slaves in line.

Tits are made for slapping. Asses are made for spanking.

ReplyQuote
Lesale
Super Fan
21/03/2019 11:17 am  

We need more of these kind of devices in the comics! I love the humiliation that the slave must feel while wearing it...

ReplyQuote
Ted Owen
The Artist
03/05/2019 8:29 am  

I am Ted Owen.

chavin liked
ReplyQuote
Yannick
05/05/2019 4:36 pm  

Looks great! 

ReplyQuote
Lesale
Super Fan
27/05/2019 1:07 pm  

Looks like its possible to post more than 1 picture per post now ? Thats nice !

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
27/05/2019 6:07 pm  

Damn, that's cool! Especially the third, so much tension!

ReplyQuote
Smart-ER
30/05/2019 8:23 pm  

Very nice ideas ... looking for more.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register