Forum

Entering the Academy  

DsxZg
Trusted Member
15/03/2019 5:18 am  

What do you think what ways the girls get to the Academy?

Abductions, buying can ... voluntarily?

Ted Owen
The Artist
19/03/2019 2:36 pm  

I would say that most girls entered the school involuntarily. ?

I am Ted Owen.

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
Trusted Member
25/03/2019 4:25 am  
Maybe this is part of high-end education? And training in these schools is a kind of dedication?
Or something like the Story of "O"?

ReplyQuote
chavin
25/03/2019 12:39 pm  

Voluntary better, kidnapping and bonded way is not good, girls are reluctant. I perfer girls like it or voluntary.

I like clitoris torture

ReplyQuote
Rae
 Rae
25/03/2019 3:04 pm  

LOL sorry buddy, but judging by the way they're treated, I doubt any of them volunteered.

Tits are made for slapping. Asses are made for spanking.

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
Trusted Member
25/03/2019 6:57 pm  

But who is arguing? But look the same Willow is quite a volunteer.

And not all schools are absolutely cruel.
Maybe the schools send the daughters of rich guys who are guilty before the bosses or the mafia.
And if the family does not repay the debt of the daughters will be sold.

I just think that there are so many schools and they are so different. So there should be a lot of ways to get there.

ReplyQuote
Theodora
25/03/2019 10:54 pm  

We do know that young women from foreign countries need to volunteer to be a slave in Zamaria.

Other schools might exist in a different universe, and I do have to agree that they give out a "forced" vibe from the descriptions. Not my cup of tea, mind you, but that's how they were written.

The hunger controls the weak, exalts the powerful, and destroys the foolish.

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
Trusted Member
31/05/2019 11:03 am  

The text of several schools mentioned public humiliation or mass rape.  It is unlikely that public humiliation would be public if it came only within the walls of the school.

It seems to me that these schools still have a certain share of publicity.  Of course, not all schools are like this, but some can be.

By the way, during the civil war in Zamariya, a pair of schools could open.

ReplyQuote
Gordon
19/06/2019 11:25 am  

I want to know more about the school. How they work, how they get new students, and such.

Wake up and smell the pussies.

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
Trusted Member
18/10/2019 11:18 am  

I wonder as well how long do they learn? Months, years?

Are they sold before or after school?

In the comics mentioned a contract. Maybe not all girls are trained just like slaves? Mistresses, wives, secretaries?Maybe studying in some schools opens up access to some vacancies? So some companies are recruiting employees only with a similar education?

I wonder what makes them learn apart from punishment? The higher the price, the better the prospect?

ReplyQuote
Coyote
25/10/2019 6:15 pm  

So little has been discussed on how the system works. How could they openly operate a high school with girls clearly the unwilling subject of sexual slavery and unimaginably cruel torture? If the public isn't aware of their existence, then how is it done? What kind of strings do you need to pull to keep things like that from being exposed?

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
Trusted Member
26/10/2019 7:40 am  

I think it depends on the school. These are disguised as elite schools, guest houses, holiday camps. Maybe some come for the sake of education and a chance to get a good job? But most probably just buy or kidnap. The girls are told that everything will be fine and gradually break them.

Do not escape from school. Around the guard and wasteland.
And in the nearest houses those who work in schools probably live.

Well, the government is probably involved here.

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
Trusted Member
31/10/2019 4:50 am  

Maybe everything is more banal? Are they held in schools by money or the threat of prison? It seems Ted mentioned that there will be no murders.

Then it turns out the girls themselves go to school?

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
Trusted Member
27/11/2019 10:39 pm  

In general, this is a rather vague idea.

Let's say there is a school. Around her is the school town where the students live. There are various shops, hairdressers and more. Specially created for slaves. Girls can buy things, jewelry, "school supplies" there.

But where do they get the money from? In addition to part-time jobs, the school gives them money. And the amount of money depends on the rating of the girl. Which depends on her learning, her behavior, and external data.

The rating is the price of a girl!!!

Girls are forced to fight for a great price. After all, how much money will be given to them depends on it. And if the rating falls, then they will not just be punished, but they can simply be put on the square for free sex! Or they’sell simply be given away to some dirty brothel for free.

The town is also used for public humiliation.

How do you like the idea?

ReplyQuote
Epsilon
29/11/2019 7:22 pm  

Sounds like a detailed and well-thought out plot! You have my vote.

Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
Trusted Member
30/11/2019 9:13 pm  
Posted by: @epsilon

Sounds like a detailed and well-thought out plot! You have my vote.

Thanks you!  I think how girls will pay for purchases?I think the method of payment depends on the school. Somewhere they make a tattoo or drawing on the skin, an id card, or maybe ordinary money?

I think it will be very embarrassing for girls to buy their school supplies. Especially if they have to be carried publicly. You can also make slaves clean up in classrooms, repair mechanisms.

ReplyQuote
Anders
09/12/2019 7:16 pm  

I like the academy illustrations a lot. I hope Ted will be doing more soon.

@DsxZg: I love the idea of how the slave's are now a class of the society and a regular fixture of everyday life, at least in certain countries. I can imagine that they develop their own way of life in a confined space, living off of the scraps of the regular citizens of the "real' society.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register