Not enough fucking!  

Kain
 Kain
09/20/2018 11:18 PM  

i like seeing girls in pain but I want to see more rape scenes, more cum peeking out of their pussies and on their faces. 

ReplyQuote
Panty Raider
09/21/2018 11:19 AM  

It would be nice to have more sex scenes, I agree.

ReplyQuote
Lesale
09/22/2018 8:23 PM  

More fucking scenes would be good especially in the comics format, i think its not good suited for the single artwork format

ReplyQuote
Epsilon
09/26/2018 2:46 AM  
Posted by: Lesale

More fucking scenes would be good especially in the comics format, i think its not good suited for the single artwork format

It's a shame that we are not getting the most out of the comics format. We've seen what happens to sluts who disobey. It's time to turn on the heat and bring out the main course.

12. Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.

ReplyQuote
Lesale
10/01/2018 7:37 AM  
Posted by: Epsilon
Posted by: Lesale

It's a shame that we are not getting the most out of the comics format. We've seen what happens to sluts who disobey. It's time to turn on the heat and bring out the main course.

Cant disagree with that...Really would like that Ted focused more on the comics and slow down on the single artworks. Comics is way more exciting for me... 

ReplyQuote
Ateam
10/01/2018 1:02 PM  

Orgasms can be premised on fucking, but also with predicaments. Drugs, toys, tools forcing them to gush; an injection or poisoned rash on her clit continuously itching and where scratching sends her to orgasmic extract. Alls to say, there are punishments with pleasure that are interesting 

ReplyQuote
JimmyTheWrestler
10/08/2018 4:33 AM  

I agree I definitely want more rape scenes. I want to see these cunts crying while their pussies are being brutalized and stretched out by huge dicks. 

Mark2424 liked
ReplyQuote
Ted Owen
11/19/2018 10:09 AM  

Absolutely agree with this. Thank you all.

“The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.” ― Oscar Wilde

ReplyQuote
DsxZg
11/19/2018 10:58 AM  

And I would like to have more humiliations, machinery and unpleasant situations.

ReplyQuote
Lesale
11/20/2018 10:30 AM  
Posted by: DsxZg

And I would like to have more humiliations, machinery and unpleasant situations.

Oh yeah, more humilliations, they are among my favorites ! 

ReplyQuote
Mark2424
11/20/2018 3:29 PM  
Posted by: JimmyTheWrestler

I agree I definitely want more rape scenes. I want to see these cunts crying while their pussies are being brutalized and stretched out by huge dicks. 

Oh yes please this would be really nice to see , good shout jimmy 

I like Ted Owen bondage art work

ReplyQuote
Rae
 Rae
01/15/2019 5:41 PM  
Posted by: JimmyTheWrestler

Please Ted the people have spoken.

Tits are made for slapping. Asses are made for spanking.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register